Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New England Aggregator

I mentioned this to a few local bloggers, but I'd really like to have something for us on the conservative and libertarian side of the cyberaisle (ooh, lame term sorry) that approximates the leftyblogs.com blogwire. You can see it at mass leftist central blue mass group, on the right hand side. Shows the latest 10 or so posts from all area bloggers, linked nicely in.

So far I'm having trouble finding tools that easily do this, so I'm thinking of just hacking one up. Shouldn't be terribly hard as long as we stick to one or two formats. I'm kind of liking Atom, to be honest. If anyone knows of an existing tool (open source) to do this, let me know. (demo - at - ninemillimeter.com) Comments on the idea in general also welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home